This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to the websites, mobile applications and other online services (collectively, the “Site”) of NEOJETS LTD. (“NEOJETS”, “NEO”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). We provide this notice to help explain our online information practices and the choices you have about the information we gather.
This Notice only applies to the Site and does not apply to information gathered by other means. This Notice does not apply to third parties, who may have their own privacy policies.
Privacy Notice Highlights
Information Collection We gather the following information related to your use of the Site:
- Registration and Flight Information: When you create an account or profile on the Site, you voluntarily give us personal information. In addition, we may collect personal information related to you and your guests when you book a flight or travel with us.
- Information Relating to Your Requests: We collect information you provide when you contact us, or if you respond to messages we send you.
- Social Media Information: We may receive information from and share information with social media platforms.
- Information From Other Sources: We may combine information you provide with information from outside sources.
- Mobile Information: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g. your unique device identifier, your device’s operating system, or the mobile carrier for your phone).
- Technical Usage and Tracking Information: We and others may use tracking technologies (including cookies) on our Site for customization and analytical purposes, including participation in ad networks.
- Geolocation: We may identify and collect information about your specific location.
Uses and Retention We use the information to operate our Site, provide our services, to contact you, and for other purposes as allowed by law.
Disclosure of Information We may share your personal information and other information we collect with the following entities: (a) our affiliates and partners; (b) our regulators and service providers; (c) other entities with your consent; (d) legal advisors and law enforcement; (e) others if there is a change of control; (f) ad networks; and (g) companies in the mobile app industry.
Your Choices for Controlling and Accessing Your Information If you are a registered user, you can update your account information by logging in. You may be able to control technical information we receive from your device or browser (such as cookie or location information) by modifying your browser or device settings. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the link included within such messages.
Security We maintain security controls designed to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of the information we collect and store.
Children’s Privacy The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, but parents and guardians may provide travel information related to their children.
Notice Updates We may post updated versions of this Notice on this Site.
I) Information Collection
We may collect information about your interactions with us or others, including personal information. We may collect and retain any information which you or your devices provide to us when you visit our Site.
- Registration and Flight Information:
- You do not need to register an account with us in order to browse our Site, although certain services and functionality (such as the ability to book a flight) may only be available to our registered users. If you register for an account, we may collect information you choose to give us, such as your first and last name, home or other physical address, email address, zip code, telephone number or other contact information, payment card information, employer or corporate affiliation. By interacting with us or booking flights with us, we additionally learn information about your transaction details and history. When you make a purchase, book a flight, fly with us, or communicate with us, we may learn details about you such as: travel plans, disability or health information (such as may be required to provide accommodations or to provide assistance in case of a health incident during a flight), emergency contacts, dietary restrictions, weight information, gender and date of birth, age or age-range, redress number, travel preferences, purchase information, and other information relating to your travel. Similar information about you may be provided when others book a flight on your behalf.
- iWe may additionally gather information required to verify your identify, conduct a background check, or comply with government-mandated security requirements. This information may include your social security number, country of origin, passport, driver’s license, known traveler number, or other government-issued identification.
- Information Relating to Your Requests: We gather information you provide when you contact us, if you respond to or click on links in messages we send you, or if you review or comment on our products or services. Details of how you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us are detailed in the section headed “Your Choices” below. If you choose to participate in activities such as contests, sweepstakes, questionnaires, surveys, or product reviews, NEOJETS will collect the personal information that you provide. If you win a contest, sweepstakes or similar offering, you may be asked to provide a tax identification number or social security number.
- Social Media Information: Our Site may embed plugs-ins, widgets or other apps of various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube. An example of such a plug-in is Facebook’s “Like” button. By including these plug-ins, widgets, or other apps on our Site, your internet browser may make a direct connection to the social media platform’s service and may share with the social media platforms information such as that you have visited our Site. NEOJETS may have a presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Your participation with the services provided on social media platforms is voluntary. If you have an account with these or other third party social media platforms, we may receive additional information from that platform about you, such as your user name, stated location, date of birth, profile information, and interactions you have had on that third party social media platform. The personal information we may have access to vary by social media platform and may be controlled by privacy settings on that platform and your choices.
- Information From Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from partners and other third parties. This information may include information about your use of this Site or our services (including travel details provided from a third party, such as another carrier, or a car service or hotel), your use of other websites, your interests and preferences and other information about you or your household. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we have collected about you. We may receive information from government regulators, or from third parties we use to conduct background checks.
- Mobile Information: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g. your unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier, location or GPS/geo-location). We may collect information necessary to send you push notifications, SMS text or other mobile messaging.
- Technical Usage Information: When you visit our Site, we collect usage information sent to us by your computer, mobile, or other access device that tells us how you are using the Site (“usage information”).We use tracking technologies (including cookies (including cookies stored in HTML-5), web beacons/GIFs, embedded scripts, e-tags/cache browsers) to collect usage information.We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection information.During some visits we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.To learn more about how we use tracking technologies and cookies, see our Cookies and Tracking Technologies Policy available on the Site.
- Geolocation Information: When you visit the Site, we may collect information about your specific location (such as GPS or similar precise location information).
II) Uses and Retention
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information we gather to operate our business, including managing our Sites, and for other purposes as allowed by law.
- Operate Our Business and Site: We may use the information collected to (i) operate our Site and services, including providing flights or other transportation services; (ii) provide services, support and assistance that you request, or attempt to resolve complaints; (iii) personalize your experience by providing content on the Site, including targeted messaging or advertising that we believe may be of interest to you; (iv) improve the Site or our services, including developing new products or services; (v) provide you access to your account, and otherwise operate our business.
- Analyze and Aggregate Information: We use the information we collect to analyze the use of our Site and services, and to help us understand user behavior better. In addition, we may aggregate information about our users and prepare aggregated reports. In addition to analyzing Site usage information, we may analyze ad conversion events, or click-thru information related to emails or messages.
- Advertising and Promotions: We may use the information we gather to offer, provide, or personalize products and services from us and third parties, and for other promotional purposes. For example, we may customize content, advertising, promotions and incentives to reflect your preferences, interests, or prior interactions with us and others. From time to time, we may operate sweepstakes and other special promotions, [or offer special rewards or other incentive programs.] We may also send you offers on behalf of selected affiliates.
- Other Communications: We may use your information to contact you through telephone, text, push notification, email, direct mail, or via other means as permitted by law.
- Prevent Fraud and Meet Legal Requirements: We may use and share the information we gather to protect and enforce our rights and those of our partners, affiliates, customers and members of the public, including preventing fraud, theft, and injury to you, us or others. We may use and share the information we gather to comply with legal requirements, legal process, and legal advice, and as required by government regulators.
Information collected on the Site may be shared in the following ways:
- Corporate Affiliates: We may share the information we collect about you with the NEOJETS corporate family, including NEOJETS and our affiliates and subsidiaries. The information may be disclosed to: (i) provide joint content and our services (e.g., registration, transactions, analytics and customer support); (ii) help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches; and (iii) develop new services and otherwise guide decisions about our, NEOJETS or a third-party’s products, sites, applications, services, tools and communications. Members of our corporate family may use this information to send you marketing communications. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of marketing email communications.
- Service Providers and Other Third-Parties: We may share information with third party service providers who help us operate our business or provide services to us or on our behalf, including other airlines or third party charter operators. We may also share information with third parties to help us promote our products and services, or to help us customize advertisements, offers, or other communications to you. We may share information with companies in the mobile app industry (such as carriers, operating system and platform developers, and app stores).
- Other Persons or Entities with Your Consent: We may share information with third parties if you consent. For example, if you book a flight and include guests on your booking, we may share the flight information with those guests.
- Legal and Law Enforcement: We may share information with our regulators, law enforcement, governmental agencies, or other authorized third-parties as required by law, in response to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or to prevent fraud or injury to you, us, or others. These disclosures may include disclosures to perform charge verifications or to report or collect debts. We may share your information with third parties in response to a subpoena, other legal process or advice, and/or as permitted by law. Security regulations related to air travel may require us to share information about your identity, travel plans, travel history, and other information with regulators, law enforcement, and security personnel [in the CA, U.S. or other countries].
- Business Transfers: We may share information we have gathered in connection with the sale or merger of all or a part of our business or the transfer of assets.
- Ad Networks: We may share information with analytics companies and advertising networks, including those that provide Data Technologies on our site. On the Site, we may work with third-parties to serve advertisements, provide us with data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, site analytics, assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third-parties may view, edit or set their own tracking technologies/cookies. The use of these technologies by these third-parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Notice. They might also obtain information about other applications that you have downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit and other information about you or your device in order to analyze and serve targeted advertising on the Site and elsewhere.
IV) Your choices
You may limit and control the information provided to us in a number of ways. You may not be able to use all features of our Sites if you limit the information you share with us.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe link included in each such email. You may not opt-out of transnational and administrative emails (for example, emails about your purchases or other transactions with us) for your registered account.
You may opt-out of all continuing collection of information from our mobile app by uninstalling that application from your mobile device. However, this will not restrict information collected from our website if you access our website from your mobile device.
You may be able to prevent social media platforms from sharing information with us by not using such platforms or by modifying your privacy settings on such platforms. You should review the privacy and other policies of such platforms to understand how they may share your information with us, and how you can limit that use.
For more information about certain third-party advertising networks who may operate on our Site and your ability to opt-out of certain targeted advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Opt-outs may not apply to all advertising or all kinds of promotional messaging. Opting out may not prevent the collection of usage data for certain purposes (e.g., research, analytics and internal online services operation purposes).
V) Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal Information:
We use administrative, technical, and physical security designed to safeguard personal information in our possession, but we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect and store. If you believe that information about you has been subject to unauthorized disclosure, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information is accurate and that your password(s) and account registration information are secure and not shared with third-parties.
VII) Children’s Privacy
NEOJETS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online directly from children under the age of 13. However, due to the nature of our services, NEOJETS may collect information – including personal information – about children under the age of 13 (from a parent or legal guardian), such as that required to make travel arrangements, or as otherwise necessary for NEOJETS to provide its products, services, or support.
If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information online without your knowledge, you may contact us via the “Contact Us” section below and request that we delete this information from our records.
VIII) Notification Regarding Updates
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Notice. When we make material changes to this Notice, we will update this web page and change the Effective Date listed above. You agree that we may notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on the Site. You should check the Site frequently for updates.
IX) Contact Us
1A Oriental Rd, Woking GU22 7AH, UK
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org